28 December 2009

Coconut Date Rolls and Pecan Date Balls



These are super easy to make and a healthy fiber filled snack to boot! I have been buying coconut date rolls for a few years and whenever I pick them up I think to myself, "I can make these," and I never do. Today I purchased a package of Medjool dates and did just that. I even used pecans for a nutty version.

Coconut Date Rolls

1 lb. Medjool Dates, pitted
1/4 cup shredded coconut

Put dates in food processor until completely blended then roll into coconut and Enjoy!

You can use any kind of nut to roll the dates in, or even cocoa. Yum!

1 comment:

  1. Rikki, I like your "recipe" the most. Sweet simplicity. I also pick up date rolls every now and then when I walk past the veggie isle at Everybodys and say to myself, "I can make these!". Today's the big day!

    One Love,
    Santhan

    ReplyDelete