01 October 2010

I Suck

I have been a very bad blogger as of late and I apologize. On the plus side I have started a job baking at a vegan/vegetarian restaurant and it is going great. Everyone I work with is very friendly and the customers are very kind. Yesterday I was interviewed by the Phoenix New Times for a segment called "Sweet Talk" and it should be streaming on the interwebs in about a month, I will keep everyone posted on that bit of radtastic-ness. Also this past Monday, Timmy and I went to see the Drums and Surfer Blood and the Drums blew me away. Their performance was very energetic and fun and the singer Jonathan was very sweet. I have a few photos from the show, I hope you enjoy, and please let me know if you have gone to any good shows lately. Surfer Blood The Drums



Heart, Rikki Cupcake

1 comment:

  1. I haven't been to ANY good shows lately but now that it is October all I can think about is Hallomas and how I once again cannot make it to New York for it.

    ReplyDelete