26 August 2010

Thirty days of Rikki Cupcake: Day 6

Your favorite super hero and why:

It is so hard to pick just one. I could go with the obvious and say how much I love Superman. He was dashing, fit and Vegetarian. Yes, Superman is a Vegetarian. That makes him a little more attractive if you ask me.


imagine him with some broccoli...awesome!

I could also go with Batman. He is dark and mysterious and doesn't really play by the rules. He has most recently been played by Christian Bale who just oozes sexiness and who also happens to be vegetarian. Wow, two hot crime fighting babes who are veg. Can we say, Awesome?


yes please.

and one more for the ladies...


Then there is Spiderman, a young, sweet and noble hero. I haven't really been one to follow the Spiderman movies, but in the most recent films Spidey was played by Tobey Maguire who is, yep you guessed it, a Vegan. So that is now three bad ass super heroes who don't eat meat.



Ok, all of that being said, my most absolute, favorite Superhero is The Tick! I love the Tick, the animated series was one of my all time favorite shows as a kid. I even named my cat Spoon from the Tick.



The live action tv show was great, I mean who can hate Patrick Warburton as the Tick?

2 comments:

  1. I love all of those! Especially happy to see The Tick mentioned. LOVE THE TICK! Good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "and one more for the ladies" haha so funny! : D

    ReplyDelete