02 September 2010

Thirty days of Rikki Cupcake: Day 12

How I found out about Blogger and why I have one:

eh, this is pretty boring. I saw how every Vegan on the planet had a blog and I figured I should have one too. I started it to prompt myself to create more new foods and share my recipes, but I have strayed a bit from that and as soon as things settle down I plan on getting back to the recipe drawing board and creating new things for all to enjoy.

See, I said it was boring,

heart-
Rikki Cupcake

1 comment:

  1. You're right, I only know a handful of vegans without blogs. The deal is, food is so social, but it can also be stressful for someone like me. That's why I like the food blogs - to surround myself with like-minded folks. But then you start to get interested in the person behind the blog and behind the recipes, and that's what keeps you reading.

    ReplyDelete