01 September 2010

Thirty days of Rikki Cupcake: Day 9

Something I am proud of in the last few days:

I am proud of all of the people that have come forward to volunteer for this next bake sale. I have met so many wonderful people who have just jumped on this without a second thought. It is very encouraging and it reminds why I sweat in my kitchen for three days straight, with my hair disheveled, flour on my face and a bit of pain in my lower back...because in the end it is all worth it. Which reminds me, please come out and support our next bake sale, volunteer, make a baked item or just come in and eat a cookie. (:

4 comments:

  1. Man, I wish someone would organize a vegan bake sale around here... Or maybe I should stop complaining and just do it myself, huh? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won't be able to make this one :( I have a big event at the museum that day. Good luck and save Dannie and I a cake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I wasn't up to my eyeballs in planning a baby shower for my sister, I'd help somehow. But at least I'll be stopping by to sample some goodies.

    ReplyDelete