17 September 2010

Thirty days of Rikki Cupcake: Day 22

What makes me different from everyone else?

I really do not think I am different from everyone else. Some members of my family think I am strange as well as some people who do not know me very well, but I am just like any other person really. I like to jump on my trampoline while singing to my cats, I like to cut out colorful paper images and stick them on my walls, name my plants and cry when they die, count to 100 every morning before getting out of bed and rub my dog's belly with my face just like everyone else. Really what is so odd about that?

2 comments:

  1. haha I am just like you! I think we're still kids on the inside that will never grow old.
    My aunt gives me a weird look when she sees me rescue spiders from inside the house and set them free outside...haha some people will never understand!

    ReplyDelete