06 September 2010

Thirty days of Rikki Cupcake: Day 16

Another photo of me

Taken yesterday in Jerome, AZ.


So some interesting and amazing things are coming my way, in 5 days I have my next Vegan bake sale, and then the following Tuesday I start my new job at Pomegranate Cafe as a pastry chef. I am excited, nervous and a little worried about my work load. I will be working at Pomegranate full time and Trader Joe's part time, so somewhere around 60 hours a week, plus over 100 miles per week on my bike. Yikes! So I may not be posting as frequently at first until I adapt to my new work schedule. Until then I will keep doing the thirty days and all of that other fun stuff.

Heart,
Rikki Cupcake

5 comments:

  1. eee 60 hours a week? that's a lot! I hope after you feel safe at your new job, you let go of Trader Joes. I think that's just way too much work and no time to do personal stuff.
    As for the 100 miles on a bike, that's so awesome! I probably do about 45 a week but I am not biking everyday like you.
    I hope you find time to blog later, I would be really sad to see you go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for the new job. and i adore this photo! and you!!!
    -kel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new job, I bet it is going to be a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! Now I really have to stop in at Pomegranate!

    ReplyDelete