09 September 2010

Thirty days of Rikki Cupcake: Day 18

plans/dreams/goals

My plans are to bake cookies and bars today, then cupcakes tomorrow for Saturday's bake sale.

My dream is to not be too tired to make delish stuffed peppers, and to make over $2,000 dollars on Saturday to donate to the Arizona Adoption and Foster Care agency.

My goals are to lose some extra weight I have hanging around. I plan on keepin' mah ba-donk-a-donk but I want to whittle the thighs down a bit. I imagine my daily 25 mile bike rides will do just that.

Fat bottomed girls, get on your bikes and ride!

3 comments:

  1. You make me laugh so hard.
    Seriously- I think I have just died.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did the baking go today? Amazingly, I am sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great goals. My goal is to get at least two batches of cookies made after my lovely 12 hour shift today. Fred will bring the goodies by tomorrow. I will be there in spirit.

    ReplyDelete